Sunday 4 May 2014

A Most Marvellous Place To Shop…….

Day out with my mum…
Off we went on a little drive to Northampton, in search of A Most Marvellous Place To shop…..wayyyy over an hour it took us to get there. 


What a little treasure we found…loved the place. Two floors of vintage, heaven. My mum has a thing for suitcases but she never purchased, she is not the best at making decisions. Therefore no purchase made today…to be fair she does have about 4 hmm maybe 5 already.


#madamemedusabeauty #vintagehair
Did anyone watch the series of 'Hair' myself and my mum loved watching it and i was hoping to get Laura who featured in it to do my mums hair, but unfortunately she wasn't there as she is currently on tour.
However I'm sure we will be back when she is in store.


#vintage #voguepatterns
Love love love these vintage vogue patterns, so unique. There are lots of quirky finds hiding in the place.
We had lunch there in Nanas Cafe….which was great however would benefit from cheering the staff up!!!


My little finds..
I purchased a really cute little jug, the glass bottle is for my vodka of course hehe :)
A bag of Lavender, as I'm going to make lavender wheat bags to heat up in the microwave :) Love the smell, yummy.
I was happy with my little purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment