Sunday 4 May 2014

Visit Scotland…….

I havent blogged for a while….think its about time i started again. Im going to blog about what i have been up to lately.
At the end of last year my parents bought a house in Scotland, where i grew up. 
Such a beautiful place…New Lanark :)
Easter weekend i went up to stay in the lush new house, located in the heart of new Lanark, wonderful area…..its a must to visit.

Of course i took my camera with me….like a Chinese tourist…off i went. Wonderful place for lovely walks especially when the weather was so nice….yes shock, it was sunny in Scotland i know tell me about it.

Went for a lovely walk up the river clyde….beautiful so peaceful and relaxing.



Great view of the river clyde :)
Loveeeee it.
As it was Easter weekend they organised duo races…mainly for children…but of course being a big kid myself i had to join in haha…£2 to choose a duck so i picked a duck…though yes this could be a winner. Well my little duck only went and got stuck and came last. Hehe.

My mum had recommended a lovely little tea room in Lanark…first day we couldn't find it anyway :(
The second day we found it what a little gem..
I ordered a Scottish Cream Tea :) Yummy!
WOW….it was truly amazing, fruit scone, cream with fresh raspberries, shortbread and a lovely pot of tea.
Fantastic :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment